FileWave 13.2.2 provides support for new management features in Apple’s latest OS releases, new Google management features, and more.
As a leader in multi-platform endpoint management, our users depend on FileWave to enable productivity via streamlined, automated management from one console across all platforms. The important functionality updates included in our latest release, FileWave 13.2.2, continue our mission and commitment to providing comprehensive support for new Apple management features, profiles, and DEP options, as well as new Android and Chrome management capabilities.
Additionally, FileWave Admin, FileWave Inventory, and other improvements round out the release, providing numerous enhancements designed to simplify your multi-platform management experience.
*Watch the FileWave 13.2.2 overview video for additional information.
Key 13.2.2 Benefits
Support for Apple Fall Releases
Already fully compatible with Apple’s Fall OS updates, FileWave 13.2.2 provides support for new management features and options introduced in Apple’s most recent OS releases.
- New management features available in macOS 10.15 Catalina and iOS 13
- New Inventory fields
- Notarized FileWave components
- Activation Lock
- And more
- New Profile options and restrictions for iOS 13, iPadOS, tvOS 13, and macOS 10.15 Catalina
- New Single App mode option
- Network/Wi-Fi support additions
- New Restrictions available
- And more
- New DEP options for iOS 13 and macOS 10.15 Catalina
- New skip options
- New account creation options
Visit the FileWave 13.2.2 release notes for a complete breakdown of new Apple features, options, and restrictions.
Google Management Changes
FileWave 13.2.2 provides functionality for new Android Management API & Chrome management options, including:
- Smart groups for Android EMM devices
- Disable safe boot
- Network escape hatch
- Lockdown options for single-use devices
- Enable Factory Reset Protection
- Drag and drop multiple Chrome devices to an OU
FileWave Management & Inventory Improvements
- Client Renaming Change
- Uninstall Script Change
- FileWave Clients & Boosters reporting
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements
For a complete list of updates and changes, please view the release notes on the FileWave 13.2.2 downloads page.
*Videos on the FileWave Foundry require a valid subscription. Click here to learn about the FileWave Foundry. If you would like a subscription, they are available at a reasonable price. Please contact your FileWave salesperson for more details.